The Ohio Masonic Home Resource Center is a program designed to assist in keeping residents and their families as healthy and independent as possible. Based simply on the idea of “aging where you want and how you want”, this program is the easy, one-call way to obtain products and services that will enhance health and independence, and will help provide a positive aging experience.
The Ohio Masonic Home Resource Center can quickly:
- Connect individuals to the Ohio Masonic Home Campuses
- Connect individuals to Home Health, Hospice or other home-based medical services
- Answer questions on aging
- Make referrals to appropriate local agencies
- Assist in obtaining products to enhance the aging process
- Share caregiving resources
It is our commitment to provide you with friendly, professional and responsive services. Our goal is to serve as an advocate for aging “how you want, where you want.”
We look forward to assisting you!
Visit our website or call us toll-free at 877-881-1623 to see how we can partner with you today!