Our Health Care Center rooms are private accommodations designed for 24-hour interim- and long-term skilled nursing care, available for our residents and the general public. Our health care center is licensed by the State of Ohio and is Medicare and Medicaid certified.
Our health care center rooms include:
- Fully furnished with bed, nightstand, dresser, chair and television
- Emergency call response system
- Three meals a day
- Daily housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Medication Administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and ambulation
- Trained, state-certified aides available 24 hours a day
- 24-hour nursing care
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Maintenance of building and grounds
- Support services
- Daily programs and activities
- Scheduled, group transportation
- Use of a variety of comfortable community areas
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 30-DAY MEDICARE WINDOW:
What is the 30-Day Medicare Window?
If you decide you need additional care after returning home from the hospital, you can take advantage of a 30-day Medicare Window for a skilled nursing and rehabilitation stay at Western Reserve Masonic Community.
How do I qualify?
After you have a three night in-patient stay at an acute care hospital you have 30 days to take advantage of a skilled nursing and rehabilitation stay.
How do I use it?
If you feel you could benefit from a skilled nursing and rehabilitation stay, simply contact us and we will walk you through the process.