Q: Are your retirement communities open to the public?
A: Yes, all subsidiaries are open to the public.

Q: How do I pay my mother’s bill?
A: Each subsidiary is a private pay facility. The former asset surrender program ended in 1995. Each applicant must meet financial and medical qualification standards prior to admission. Applicants must demonstrate the ability to pay by meeting certain financial qualifications. Most residents maintain and manage their own finances.

Q: Where can Dad get skilled nursing care?
A: Skilled nursing care is available at our Springfield and Medina communities. If a Browning resident requires skilled nursing home care, they may apply to a long-term care facility, or transfer to one of our skilled nursing facilities.

Q: Can I get the therapy I need at the nursing home and then return to my home?
A: Yes. In addition to providing 24-hour nursing care, we offer physical, occupational and speech therapy at each of our Health Care facilities. Our goal is to assist you in reaching your maximum physical potential.

Q: Are pets allowed?
A: Yes. Each subsidiary has a pet policy and certain types and sizes of companion pets are allowed. Please call the specific community for details.

Q: Is transportation available?
A: Yes. Van and bus transportation is provided for certain community-sponsored events at each facility. There is a nominal charge for transportation to doctor appointments and other medically-related trips off campus.

Q: I am moving in from out-of-state. What about finding a new doctor?
A: You may choose your own physician while you are a resident at any of our communities. However, each health care campus has a Medical Director to ensure residents receive the medical care they need and deserve.

Q: Do I have a choice of floor plans in a garden villa or an apartment?
A: Many different floor plans are available. Undoubtedly, one will suit your needs perfectly.