WRMC Skilled Nursing Facilities
Our Health Care Center rooms are private accommodations designed for those residents requiring 24-hour nursing care, on either an interim or long-term basis. Our Health Care Center is licensed by the State of Ohio and is Medicare and Medicaid certified.
Our health care center rooms include:
- 222 square-foot private accommodations
- Fully furnished with bed, nightstand, dresser, chair and television
- Emergency call response system
- Three meals a day
- Daily housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Medication Administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and ambulation
- Trained, state-certified aides available 24 hours a day
- 24-hour nursing care
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Maintenance of building and grounds
- Support services provided by our Social Services department
- Daily programs and activities
- Scheduled, group transportation
- Use of a variety of comfortable community areas
We offer comprehensive rehabilitation services right on our campus. We partner with Arbor Rehabilitation and Healthcare Service, Inc. to provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology to our residents.
Arbor Rehabilitation programs are staffed by licensed, certified therapists who have extensive experience working with older adults. Arbor professionals work closely with the other members of the Western Reserve caregiving team so that rehabilitation, nursing, and dining services are provided as part of an integrated approach to wellness. This ensures comprehensive well-managed care for our residents.