As Chaplain with the Springfield Masonic Community, I greet you. Please feel free to contact me on behalf of a resident, their family members, or yourself.
- Spiritual and emotional support through empathetic listening
- Supportive contact with faith communities or churches
- Holy Communion, Baptism, a Bible, or other devotional materials
Opportunities for worship and Bible Study:
- Wednesday Small Group study at Scottish Rite at 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday Bible Studies: 10:35 a.m., Cunningham apartments, second floor social room
- Choir practice on Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m. behind the Burkhart Auditorium.
- Thursday Bible Studies: 9:00 a.m., York Rite, third floor
- Thursday Bible study at 10:00 a.m. at 4th floor Burdick Tower dining room
- Ecumenical Sunday church services: 10:00 a.m., Burkhart Auditorium
If a you or a resident would like to speak with a Chaplain, Minister, or your faith community’s Spiritual Leader, please call the operator and ask to speak to a Chaplain or contact us directly at:
Email: Rev. Bruce Vincent, Chaplain
The Pastoral Care Chaplains’ offices are in the Rickly building at Room B 233.