Join Our Team
The Ohio Masonic Home offers a variety of career opportunities in a family-friendly, team-based work environment. Employment with us is rewarding personally, professionally, and financially and the benefits are excellent. We recognize that we are only as good as our most important asset – our employees. This recognition is demonstrated daily in the respect shown for every individual.
We are looking for individuals that will take initiative, solve challenges, deliver excellence, and make a difference in the care and support we provide to our residents. If you work each day with compassion and a commitment to improving the level of service provided, we may have a place for you at the Ohio Masonic Home.
The Ohio Masonic Home has helped make the lives of its residents better for more than a century. We serve as the trusted partner to help people age respectfully: how they want, where they want. Our care, service and support require dedicated, well-trained, friendly, and supportive employees. For an exciting career in this field, complete this employment application online and submit it to us. We will be waiting to hear from you!
Drug Free Workplace
At Ohio Masonic Home, we provide a healthy and safe environment for our residents and our employees. Except where prohibited by applicable state law, employment offers are conditional upon satisfactory results of pre-employment drug and physical testing.
The Ohio Masonic Home is committed to diversity and we provide an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. We embrace the inclusion of genders, cultural backgrounds, ages and lifestyles to best serve our residents. It takes a team that includes an array of different backgrounds, experiences and ideas, yet unified in their desire to support the Ohio Masonic Home’s mission. The Ohio Masonic Home is an equal opportunity employer.
We provide a full array of benefits to our employees such as the following:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- $5,000 tuition reimbursement program
- $500 referral bonus
- 403(b) retirement plan which enables employees to save for their retirement through pre-tax contributions and receive company matching contributions
- Health savings account in conjunction with High Deductible Health Plans
- Many preventative medications covered at 100%
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Liberal paid personal time to be used on a discretionary basis for sick leave or as scheduled time off
- Six paid holidays with one floating holiday
- Voluntary benefits such as short-term disability, critical care, and accident insurance policies available